Tuesday 29 November 2011

洗衣机

This morning I decided that it was about time I did a load of washing. At first I was slightly nervous because my washing machine skills aren't so confident, and then I discovered that the machine was in Chinese and that nearly led to a full blown mental breakdown. I figured it out eventually (at least I think I did, my clothes are in there and it is making some aggressive noises).


Also, here's an image of the building opposite mine. It's a pretty good example of what all the apartments here look like.


Once my washing is done, I'm thinking about walking down to the markets to pick up some breakfast and then I'll probably head over to the university and check out the library, gym and pool. Orientation day is tomorrow, so today is my last day for casual exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment